Luca Donà, Ph. D., MBA
Founder, CEO, and Senior Consultant at RenderTech, Inc.
MBA Finance – Massachusetts Institute of Technology,
Ph. D. Mathematics – Rice University,
B.A. Economics – Rice University,
Candidat Ingénieur Commercial – Université Libre de Bruxelles, Belgium
Prior Positions and Engagements
Business and Finance Advising
– Deal Advising, Business Development, opportunity Sourcing and Capital introductions,
– Business Analysis in Support of Litigation
– Litigation Strategy
– Financial Securities Analysis in Support of Litigation
Portfolio and Risk Management, Securities Trading
– Securities Trading & Portfolio Management
– Portfolio Strategist & Director of Research at $500M Hedge Fund
Real Estate Development
– Houston Museum of African American Culture, www.hmaac.org
Small Business Entrepreneur
– Houston Multimedia Center, multimedia systems integration, development projects and corporate classroom training
– Language: Fluent in English, French, Italian, and Spanish. Reading knowledge of German.
– VFR flying license (Areo Academy, Houston, Texas, 1985).
– Hobbies: ballroom dancing, bridge, chess, go, piano playing, scuba diving.
Mr. Donà recruits and hires experts and associates from his network of contacts based on the requirements of the project.